Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Meet Your New Kindergarten Teacher // Updates


I know it has been a while since my last post because I have been super busy with school and life and whatsoever stuff that did interfered with me during these past few months. Just a quick update from me;

  1. I completed my thesis and passed it (thank god for that!)
  2. I did my teaching practicum at SMK Selayang Bharu for 3 months and it was quite an experience. I finished it on 10th September 2016 (yeay me :)
  3. I got two different job interviews for the position of a kindergarten teacher; one in Kepong and one in Shah Alam. It was my very first official job interviews. It's a shame I didn't record the whole process of it in which how I prepare myself and on my way there. 
  4. I landed a job as a KINDERGARTEN TEACHER at this one kindergarten at Shah Alam. Based on the 2 interviews I went, I decided to accept the one from Shah Alam because they offer me something that I could not resist, and I really like the place. It is so pretty and simply nice. I just practically want to live there but with less toys. 
  5. I went for their open day and one week of training at Cheras. It was pretty much exhausting because I had to travel back and forth from Sepang early in the morning (like super early, around 5.00 am) and went to Shah Alam every single day but the experience was priceless and irreplaceable. I'm glad I decided to join in the training. 
  6. I just checked my student portal and it stated that I have GRADUATED, YEAYYY!! but still, I have to wait for my practicum results to come out. Regarding the convocation, it's due next year on November. Yeah, I can wait. 
  7. I am moving to Shah Alam TOMORROW and I still haven't pack ANYTHING yet. It's frickin' 1 o'clock in the morning and I need to pack fast cuz I have to wake up at 7.00 am to get ready myself for tomorrow.
  8. I have to meet the principle tomorrow to discuss the work I'll be doing and lil' bit of discussion session with the new teachers also.
  9. I will also be going to Unisel at night to attend my club's meeting. 
So, that is all for now. I really want to write some more in the future but I cannot promise you. Perhaps I'll be busy but I'll try to make some time (if time permits me to do so). Now, I need to pack some clothes and some stuff related to moving. See yah,

No comments: