Sunday, February 14, 2016

Certain Event // A Friend's Engagement Day On Valentines



A friend of mine got engaged today. Congratulations to Hidayah. She choose the right date for her engagement day. Instead of Valentines, she decided to get engaged. I met a few of high school friends and we had a mini reunion ourselves. Reminiscing the memory in high school especially during hostel days. It was fun. Funny thing was that most of them were thinking of becoming an educator. Some of them had already got the job. While they were talking about teaching career, I am sitting there thinking whether should I try to dip myself towards that path; teaching profession. What about being a news caster? A translator? Other than teaching? But I have learned all the things I need to know about teaching. Wtv lah, let the fate decide. 



No comments: