Sunday, January 10, 2016

Certain Event // The Grand Wedding

I got back home around midnight and quickly make my bed and get ready to go to bed. It has been an amusing day today. I just had to post this up. Yesterday was my cousin's wedding and the wedding was at night. So, Mak Lang decided to have a small gathering just for us family. Unfortunately only some of the family members could make but not us, we came all the way from the village and went straight to Kuala Lumpur, where her house is. Only my family and Ucu's family make it. Others got some unfinished business to do. Nevertheless, we had a simple doa tahlil for our ancestors and deceased family and had a little feast onward.

Exactly at 8 pm, we rushed to the hotel where my cousin, Kak Rini's wedding is. We went together with Ucu's and Mak Lang's family. Arriving at the hall, I found it to be very fascinating and quite amazed and a little bit excited because it was my first time going to a wedding this big. FYI, Kak Rini is my Mak Log and Pak Long's daughter and they're the Dato' and Datin in our family. So, my expectation was high and it almost reach to it's level but not so much all because I felt like the food was like so-so. But overall it was spectacular and I had fun. At the end of the day, I dream to have a simple wedding in a grand hall with beautiful bridesmaids by my side while wearing a stunning yet appropriate dress. I wish :)






No comments: