Friday, December 25, 2015

Zero 2015 In Me


Well, unfortunately I didn't post anything about my goals for 2015 here. Now what am I supposed to refer, to check what have I achieved during this past year considering the year is coming to an end. It's freaking Christmas right now. But that does not concerns me as I am not celebrating it. Yet, I still like the feeling waking up in the morning and finding your present under the Christmas's tree. I think it felt nice. I don't know, I've never experience it. Enough about that, back to my goals for 2015 . . . umm yeah, I got nothing to revise.

Right then, so I guess I'll do it like this. I'll just spill out everything I wanted this year and let see if I manage to achieve them or not. Let's pretend these are the goals I plan to achieve in 2015.

2015 goals and dreams

  1. Not eating rice for the whole year.
  2. No eating eggs for the whole year.
  3. Get a hot body.
  4. Wake up and sleep early.
  5. Drink at least 2000 ml a day.
  6. 8 hours of sleep.
  7. 2 hours of exercises for 2 days.


Now, it's time to see whether I achieved them or not.

1. Not eating rice for the whole year.
First thing first, I nailed this goal! It has been 361 days without rice for me and I'm still here. The main reason I did this because I thought it could help me lose weight easily but I was wrong. This thing does not affect me at all. I can stop eating rice for 5 more years but still looking like this because I didn't took much time spent for exercising. I admit it sometimes I got caught up in school work and other social activities and at times laziness do come but the main reason was the feeling of being underestimated. The moment I started to exercise, some of my friends will be like teasing me and stuff and I kinda hate that chizz so I decided to just stop. I tried to do it secretly but it was no fun. But needless to say I manage to carry out this and almost towards the to complete this. Kudos for me :) 

2. No eating eggs for the whole year.
This thing is totally impossible for me! I can't freaking do this, I love love love eggs. I really cherish them in a dish. A fun fact here; I'm allergic to egg so when I consume eggs into my body, I will got itching all over my body. I thought by doing this I got to stay away and be safe from my allergic but the thing is I love them so much, I can't live without eating them at least once a week or better everyday. In this case, not just I failed to do this but there was a time where I ate eggs for almost everyday of the month. Of course, I got itching and sore body after that but that doesn't matter because I got to eat them and it tasted wonderful no matter how much I had had them :) 

3. Get a hot body.
Unfortunately, I failed bad at this! I got lazy to exercise and all the diet I have tried was not working on me. The passion was there at first but then it break down due to some underestimation from friends. I'm still stuck with this 65kg/164cm body. I'm going to towards to overweight in my BMI and I cannot bear to let it go there, I can die!!!


4. Wake up and sleep early.
This one was very so-so. It was inconsistent and I can say 60% of the year, I failed to do so. Only 40% got it. I don't know why it's getting harder for me to wake up earlier these days and I like to stay up at night. Surprisingly, I am more awake at night and more active. It's like all the ideas came flowing throughout my mind and I felt like there's a lot to do at that moment (at night). And when I got to bed, it was almost morning. What a waste, I gave my all to where I am supposed to be sleeping and when it's time to do work, I am still sleeping. I usually woke up around noon and that sucks ! I missed breathing the morning air with the cool breeze. 

5. Drink at least 2000 ml a day.
I am not much a drinker myself and I failed at doing this. I don't know why but I just don't like to drink a lot. I could say I probably drank less than 500 ml a day. That's just not good for my health and myself. I have to pay more attention to this. This thing is serious af and I just don't want to ignore it anymore. But I did tried my best of making sure I drank 2000 ml a day but the farthest I got was 1500 ml a day, I guess. I need to do better than this. 

6. 8 hours of sleep.
Heck yeah, I got full 8 hours of sleep. Although the sleeping pattern got all jumble up but still 8 hours of sleeping! Good job, Noeanna. 

7. 2 hours of exercises for 2 days.
Like I said before, I got lazy, underestimate, tease and broken spirit so not much I could say here. 

So, enough to say I almost failed at achieving my goals but still manage to do some. I could do better next time.  

No comments: